Sunday, August 22, 2010

Commitment Ceremony-Corvallis Photography





I photographed my first commitment ceremony a few weeks ago at the Grand Ballroom in Salem. It was a wonderful ceremony filled with love happiness and joy. Just like all the weddings I shoot.

I don’t understand how in the year 2010 some in our society does not recognize, or understand, that the love between and man and a woman is the same as the love between and woman and women or man and a man. We are all people and everyone deserves the same rights. Deb and Jihesheia I wish you a long and happy marriage.

Now off of my soapbox.

you can see a slideshow from the wedding here.

Enjoy



1 comment:

Deb said...

Karl,
Thank you for your amazing photography, you came highly recommended to us and we are more than pleased with the outcome. The Day and Evening couldn't have gone any better. Also, Thank you for the wonderful kind words in your blog.
Deb and Jihesheia