Thursday, August 19, 2010

Albany Oregon Wedding Amanda & Justin






Photographed Justin and Amanda's wedding a few weeks ago at Yellow Gold Farm in Albany. A great place for weddings.

I often tell couples when they book me that I just try to fit in at the wedding like a guest. I don't want to be part of the day just observe and take great photos.

This wedding was easy to do that. I photographed her family a few years ago. I shot her sister Keri and AJ's wedding last year.

It was like hanging out with old friends. You can see a quick slideshow of the wedding here.

Enjoy

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Hey congratulations Amanda and Justin. Beautiful couple. Hey Amanda your wedding dress is just looking superb. Well now thinking to buy similar dress to gift to my sister who is getting married by next month at event space NYC. She will look beautiful in that! Thanks for sharing lovely photographs here.