Monday, January 4, 2010

CD photos


I had photographed Dave a few times before for his company InSightsNow, but when Dave called me in December he was looking for photos for a CD he was putting out. He wanted the photos outside to go along with the feeling of the album. We were scheduled to do it on a Monday afternoon, but Dave called early on the Thursday before because it was forecast to rain on the Monday and he wanted to know if I was free right then. Well shooting photos is a lot more fun then the work I had to do so we went out for an early morning shoot.
The thing is it was that week with the really cold weather in Oregon. It was 9 degree's out when we started. The batteries in my flashes would barley recharge. Dave had to hold his breath during the photos so the vapor would not show up. We did two different locations in about an hour and a half before we were both too cold to go on.

No comments: