Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shooting a senior in 40 mph winds


Last Saturday Shari and I went to Portland to meet my cousin Patti and her daughter Jordan to shoot Jordan's Senior photos. They drove down from Seattle to meet us so we had to do it that day no matter what. It rained the whole drive up to Portland, but I was talking to my mom on the phone and it was still dry in Hillsboro so we were in luck, got about 30-40 mins in then the rain started, we got some photos under the cover of the Civic Center in Hillsboro, and then headed back to my moms house to wait out the rain. about 30 mins later the rain stopped and we could see blue sky coming, little did we know that with the blue sky came 40-50 mph winds that knocked down trees, and power lines all over Portland, but we kept shooting ducking behind buildings and walls to shelter us from the wind. It was the wildest senior shoot we have ever done, but the photos turned out good. Jordan I hope you like them.

No comments: