Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedding on a Blog

A while back a women who runs a wedding Blog contacted me and ask if she could use some photos of mine on her wedding blog, I said sure and did not think about it again. Then yesterday I got a bunch of hits on my website from this site snippetandink.blogspot.com and went to look at it to see why.

Well she had put my photos up Saturday from that wedding last year, and the funny thing, I was going back to that same venue for the first time yesterday to shoot another wedding there of some friends of the original couple. Weird!

You can see the site here Snipetandink

Also check out this Blog {frolic} it is where Snipetandink saw the photos, Chelsea Fuss kicks ass and I love looking at her Blog she has great stuff on it. I hope to work on a wedding again with her so I can meet her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.Snapchat Hack