Monday, July 7, 2008

My favorite wedding photo ever!


The wedding I was at this weekend had the most beautiful well behaved flower girls ever! Their mom drove me crazy trying to keep their hair brushed and the dresses clean before the ceremony started, but the mom is really cute so I let it slide. Here is one of my favorite photos of them.


p.s. if you don't know they are my girls, our babysitter/third daughter Sarah married her long time boyfriend Jeremy this weekend in Portland, and the girls were the flower girls. Riley wore a dress that Sarah wore as a flower girl when she was a kid, and Sarah's mom also wore it as a flower girl dress. They were both so excited to be in the wedding, and were are very happy for Sarah and Jeremy, but we already miss having Sarah around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A lovely photo of two beautiful young ladies. Where does the time go? -Pamela-